The Prayer Tower
The prayer Tower is the place where the Body of Christ prayer, praise and worship for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year and as a higher place and a centre guard to watch, a place of spiritual struggle in the strategic level, against the spirit which want to damage and destroy the city/nation/State. A place to prepare the way for the Lord (Isaiah 40:3-5) before the day of the great and amazing Lord happened , cast up the highways, gather out the stones, lift up a standard for the people (Isaiah 62:10), so that God will take place on Earth as in heaven.
On the 2nd floor: Abraham Chapel and David Chapel. And on the 3rd floor : Elijah Chapel and Moses Chapel.
• It is only for prayer, praise and worship for the church fellowship or prayer meeting, not for private prayer.
• Borrowing chapel can contact the office phone: + 62-21-22910367 or + 62-21-77801678
• Time limits the use of the chapel from 8 am until 9 pm. And every Entourage must only use the chapel for 2 (two) hours, unless there is special permission from TDRP administrators .
• Maintain the tranquility during worship activity.
• During their stay, guests are prohibited from leaving the area of House of sacrifice prayer garden.
• Guests may not receive visitors from outside.
• Not allowed to bring food/ cooking equipment into the room.
• Not allowed to receive shipments of food from anyone.
• Guests are welcome to leave the room when the room was cleaned between 8-10 am, do not leave goods in the room when cleaned and guests are prohibited from out of the area of the TDRP.